Sewers for Adoption states you should allow for any differential settlement between the manhole and pipeline, with short lengths of either spigot or socket butt pipes being built into the manhole wall.
A rocker pipe should then be laid connecting the short spigot/socket butt concrete pipe to the incoming/outgoing pipe run, thereby incorporating a flexible joint close to the manhole.
- pipes ce mells
- pipes dop mells
- pipes ce pollington
- pipes dop pollington
- guide to air-testing onsite
- bsi mells 2019
- bsi pollington 2019
- bpda guide for offloading deliveries
- bpda technical brochure april 2021
- bpda manual handling
- pipe bedding
- iso9001 july 2019
- iso14001 2020
- archilles 2020 building confidence cert
Rocker Pipes BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.