Marshalls' Titan Kerb is a high containment solution designed to keep vehicles on their intended path, and to prevent the overrun of vulnerable areas adjacent to the carriageway via a physical and visual barrier.
The 400mm high Titan Kerb not only offers clear visual delineation between trafficked and non-trafficked areas, it also ensures that any errant traffic is safely redirected back onto its intended path. The product is an essential tool for designers, acting as a passive system that protects vulnerable installations like pedestrian refuges.
The two-stage internal and external manufacture, available in a variety of face lengths, can be combined to meet any specification, and is perfect for protecting potentially vulnerable road installations such as barriers, gates and signage. The kerb system has proven efficacy in various projects and installations across the UK.
Marshalls can help advise you on the best placement and optimum conditions for installation.
- Protects street installations
- 40mm in height
- Deters vehicle overriding
- Unique passive design redirects traffic
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
- titan kerb internal angle lh 90 degree datasheet
- titan kerb internal angle rh 90 degree datasheet
- Titan Kerb 325 Datasheet
- Titan Kerb 495 Datasheet
- Titan Kerb 665 Datasheet
- Titan Kerb 1000 Datasheet
- Titan Large Drop Kerb Left Hand Datasheet
- titan kerb quadrant 90 degree datasheet
- Titan Small Drop Kerb LH Datasheet
- Titan Small Drop Kerb RH Datasheet
marshalls titan specialist vehicle high containment kerb natural bellshill
Titan Kerb BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.