Weir Wall Chambers
A weir wall chamber separates silt and oil and prevents it from continuing into the drainage system, improving the quality of the water before progressing into the water management system.
The concrete weir wall solution precast chamber is designed to accommodate a weir wall that can be pre-fitted either a Hydro-Brake Optimum™, Hydro-Brake®, Penstock, Non-Return Flap Valve, Orifice plate or a combination of them.
The precast concrete chamber is designed to suit most pipe sizes and at any chamber, depth to create maximum benefit to the stormwater system.
The design includes a twin access heavy-duty precast concrete cover slab and a hole can also be provided for the penstock spindle should it be required.
Sectional weir wall chamber systems are available in 2000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm.
Benefits of a weir wall solution include:
- Weir wall chambers require little space making them excellent for space saving.
- Lower construction costs as there are built off-site, no need for on-site fabrication.
- Quick and easy to install using regular chamber joint.
- Bespoke option, designed individually to suit site requirements.
- Offsite solution so no need for on-site fabrication.
- Made offsite using modern methods of construction within Marshalls Civils & Drainage factory resulting in a high quality finish.