Marshalls’ Wexham Bollard is a perimeter security measure which provides effective separation of pedestrian and vehicular access areas across a range of landscape schemes.
Manufactured from concrete for strength and durability, the Wexham Bollard stands 760mm above ground, with a diameter of 230mm. It is available root fixed as standard.
Marshalls’ Wexham Bollard is supplied in exposed Silver Grey as standard, but is also available in other colours and can be co-ordinated with Marshalls’ concrete paving range. The bollard can be provided in either an exposed or etched finish.
- Manufactured in durable concrete
- Suitable for use in a variety of settings
- Available in a range of colours
- Range of finishes available
- Can be co-ordinated with Marshalls’ concrete paving range
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Material||Diameter (mm)||Height Above Ground (mm)||Fixing Method||Weight (kg)|
|Wexham Bollard||Concrete||230||760||Root Fixed||102|