Giove Precious Stone Tree Planter provides a contemporary and elegant way to introduce planting into an environment. Available in 2 sizes. Coordinates with the wider precious stone seating collection
- Available in 4 sizes - Luna 830Ø, Venere 1153Ø, Giove 1500Ø and Marte 1900Ø.
- Select from 8 elegant precious stone colours, each inspired by Italian heritage
- Fitted with a water reserve and overflow system, so soil maintains correct humidity level and the water does not overflow
- Available in 2 finishes - textured or polished
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
|Product Name||Overall Height (mm)||Diameter (mm)||Fixing Method||Capacity (L)|
|Giove Planter Large||1100||1900||Free Standing||1225|
|Giove Planter Small||735||1500||Free Standing||501|