Citi Elements® Seat
Citi Elements® is an exciting new collection of street furniture offered in a choice of materials and finishes providing customisation at affordable prices.The multi-material design means there is a configured solution to suit almost any landscape.
This versatile design uses simple forms of shape and geometry matching multifaceted use across a variety of environments. Select from a seat, bench, table and a combination of materials to suit your budget and match your project. For finer detailing, seat and frame finishes are available for maximum impact.Furthermore; the use of eco-friendly materials, including 100% recycled plastic and FSC® certified hardwood and softwood timber, help to protect the planet for future generations.
- Simple, affordable design where form meets function
- Choice of materials and finishes to suit the landscape
- Seat, bench, table option provide scope to vary usage
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 100% recycled plastic for low maintenance and resistance to climate change
- Stainless steel for high durability and resistance to everyday use
- Mild steel in a choice of powder coat finishes for visual consistency and cohesion
- Surface mounted for easy installation
citi element seat - hardwood timber
citi element seat - softwood with jet black frame
citi element seat - softwood with moss green frame
citi element seat - softwood with traffic yellow end arms
citi element seat - softwood with steel blue end arms
Citi Elements® Seat BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.