Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant yard is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to email@example.com
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a branch that will transact your order.
Citi Elements® Seat
Citi Elements® is an exciting new collection of street furniture offered in a choice of materials and finishes providing customisation at affordable prices.The multi-material design means there is a configured solution to suit almost any landscape.
This versatile design uses simple forms of shape and geometry matching multifaceted use across a variety of environments. Select from a seat, bench, table and a combination of materials to suit your budget and match your project. For finer detailing, seat and frame finishes are available for maximum impact.Furthermore; the use of eco-friendly materials, including 100% recycled plastic and FSC® certified hardwood and softwood timber, help to protect the planet for future generations.
- Simple, affordable design where form meets function
- Choice of materials and finishes to suit the landscape
- Seat, bench, table option provide scope to vary usage
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 100% recycled plastic for low maintenance and resistance to climate change
- Stainless steel for high durability and resistance to everyday use
- Mild steel in a choice of powder coat finishes for visual consistency and cohesion
- Surface mounted for easy installation
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
citi element seat - hardwood timber
citi element seat - softwood with jet black frame
citi element seat - softwood with moss green frame
citi element seat - softwood with traffic yellow end arms
citi element seat - softwood with steel blue end arms
Citi Elements® Seat BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.