The Metrolinia Collection is manufactured in precast concrete, with the option of Iroko timber slats for the seat and bench modules. The system comprise of "building blocks" to enable unlimited configurations of seats, benches and planters. Transition modules such as corner blocks, intermediate blocks and radius blocks can be incorporated into the scheme to navigate corners and more intricate spaces.
Select from 3 concrete finishes to ensure cohesion and visual consistency to suit the surrounding landscape.
Modular seating systems such as Metrolinia supports the desire to create sociable spaces, where people can feel safe. Frequently used, visible spaces with a choice of modular concrete seating systems can support this.
- Contemporary modular seating solution
- Select from a suite of "building blocks" to enable limitless configurations
- Combination of cast concrete and wood
- Transition modules provide added flexibility to overcome design challenges
- Radius end pieces allow navigation of more intricate spaces
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
Carbon FootprintAvailable on Request
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Metrolinia Planter BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.