Natural Elements® Litter Bin
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.The standalone Litter Bin can be coordinated with other products from the Natural Elements collection to maintain the design language. The 90L capacity Litter Bin comes with either a single or dual aperture opening depending on the requirements of the scheme. It is also equipped with a galvanised liner and a lock and key included.
These durable litter bins are cladded with responsibly-sourced FSC redwood timber and high quality steel laser cut panels for a durable, low maintenance finish. The laser cut panels contain a natural cellular like pattern that further harnesses the biophilic design style.
The timber is coated with a water-based stain, available in two colours - Rustic Brown and Grey Mist . Sub-frames and decorative steel panels have a high performance powder coating, available in 2 colours - Pebble Shore and Corten Fossil effect.
- Decorative pattern detailing, Inspired by biophilic design
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- 90L Capacity
- Universal lock and key included
- Single aperture opening includes integrated ash and gum tray
- Dual aperture opening available for recycling purposes
Q50 Site/street furniture/equipment
|Overall Height (mm)
|Natural Elements Recycle Litter Bin