Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant Yard is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to email@example.com
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a branch that will transact your order.
Natural Elements® Seat
Natural Elements® combines modular and standalone street furniture inspired by biophilic design that aims to introduce natural forms, patterns and materials into urban spaces.
The standalone seat Incorporates the unique Natural Elements cellular pattern detail, within the end panels and In keeping with DDA guidelines includes arms rests to ensure inclusive design. Option to illuminate the end panels or to allow low level lighting along the base to create a soft ambient glow.
The seat is also available as a seat module for modular configurations, please see related products.
- Inspired by forms, patterns, materials and colours that resemble nature
- Convenient, comfortable seating that encourages social interaction and promotes wellbeing
- FSC® certified timber responsibly sourced from well managed forests (FSC® C133609)
- Modular and standalone elements allow design flexibility and budget control
- Illuminate with lighting, create safer 24 spaces
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery