Blended with a hard Yorkstone aggregate, Marshalls Perfecta Smooth Ground Flag Paving combines fantastic aesthetics and outstanding technical performance to act as a cost-effective alternative to premium natural Yorkstone.The paving provides the warm, rich colour and character of natural Yorkstone, as well as durability and both wet and dry non-slip qualities at an affordable price. Additionally, Perfecta is extremely versatile and is available in a comprehensive range of thicknesses and plan sizes, from 400 x 400m to 600 x 600mm. It is also available with chamfered edges, which reduce the risk of spalling.Marshalls' Perfecta range comes in Trafica formats which means it is suitable for the majority of variable loading applications.
- Available with square or chamfered edges
- Two finishes - Natural and Buff
- Comprehensive range of size options
- A great cost-effective alternative to natural stone
- Fibre Reinforcement option available upon request (selected SKU's only)
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
- Perfecta 400 x 400 x 50 Datasheet
- Perfecta 400 x 400 x 50 Step Tread Datasheet
- Perfecta 400 x 400 x 65 Datasheet
- Perfecta 450 x 450 x 50 Datasheet
- Perfecta 450 x 450 x 50 Step Tread Datasheet
- Perfecta 450 x 450 x 70 Datasheet
- Perfecta 600 x 450 x 50 Datasheet
- Perfecta 600 x 450 x 63 Datasheet
- Perfecta 600 x 600 x 50 Datasheet
- Perfecta 600 x 600 x 63 Datasheet
marshalls perfecta smooth ground natural london
Perfecta Paving BIM Model
At Marshalls we work alongside appropriate guidelines in which we are able to provide high quality 3D objects of our products that contain rich data to satisfy that information required by our clients.
We strive to improve the relationship with stakeholders and the BIM process enables us to share the relevant information.
- Our BIM models are available to download directly from our BIM library.
- We have a range of models available in AutoDesk Revit format including CoBie, IFC and NBS data.