Open and here to support you.
All businesses in the Marshalls group are open.
We are working safely to manufacture products, take new orders and fulfill existing ones.
Incorporating the RhinoGuard® Ultra Shallow 50®, the RhinoGuard® Beam has been crash tested to the IWA 14.1 standard and can successfully stop a 7.2 tonne vehicle traveling at 30mph.
With tailored length options available to suit the scheme’s requirements, the protective barrier has the capability of spanning manholes, services, chambers and other obstacles, whilst allowing for expansion and contraction.
Requiring just 50mm of foundation depth, the RhinoGuard® Beam offers the perfect solution for use on bridges and other areas where underground service and utilities affect installation.
The demountable structure can be removed quickly to provide access for plant and equipment or emergency service vehicles should this be required.
The customisable design allows the barrier to coordinate with the surrounding aesthetics, enhancing the environment whilst providing the appropriate level of protection required, keeping people safe... not scared®.
- Successfully crash tested to IWA 14.1 standards and capable of stopping a 7.2 vehicle travelling at 30mph
- Provides 0m stopping distance
- Tailored length options available
- Spans gaps where it is not possible to have a foundation
- Requires just 50mm embedment
- Simple Installation
- Bespoke design options are available including branded customisation
- Demountable allowing quick access
- Physically and visually unobtrusive
- Allows for expansion
- No areas for concealment
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Foundation Depth (mm)||Height Above Ground (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|RhinoGuard® Beam||Mild Steel||Various finish and colour options available||5670||150||50||872||721|
Please see our RhinoGuard® Ultra Shallow 50® for further specification & technical information for this product.