Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant Yard is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a branch that will transact your order.
RHINOGUARD® ORIONE PROTECTIVE PLANTER
The Orione planter is the perfect solution to bring timeless style in to urban streetscapes, retail centres and large foyers. Equipped with an internal stainless steel flower vase, the Hostile Vehicle Mitigation planter is offered in precious stone or concrete in various conglomerate shades.
- Provides an elegant and aesthetically pleasing HVM solution
- An engineered HVM solution with various ratings available, a 7.2 tonne vehicle travelling at 40mph being the strongest specification
- All visible surfaces are covered with a transparent anti-decay coating and upon request an anti-graffiti coating is also available
- Manufactured from concrete and fine Italian marble aggregate available in a range of colour variations
- Slim, timeless style
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Height Above Ground (mm)||Overall Height Including Root (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|RhinoGuard® Orione Planter||816||Various, dependent on core selection||520||520||242|