Trying to order Marshalls products, but your local Merchant Yard is shut?
Give us a call on 0345 302 0600 (select option 2) or email to email@example.com
We'll give you a quote, deliver direct, and help you find a branch that will transact your order.
RHINOGUARD® SMALL GIOVE PROTECTIVE PLANTER
The RhinoGuard® Small Giove is the younger sister of the Large Giove planter. Scaled down in size, these can be used alongside one another to create a variety of layouts or individually to add a protective but aesthetically pleasing feature to any urban landscape.
The strength and durability of the material ensures performance in all climates.
- Provides an elegant and aesthetically pleasing HVM solution
- Manufactured from concrete and fine Italian marble aggregate available in a range of colour variations
- An engineered HVM solution with various ratings available, a 7.2 tonne vehicle travelling at 40mph being the strongest specification
- All visible surfaces are covered with a transparent anti-decay coating and upon request an anti-graffiti coating is also available
Ethical Risk Index
This Radar diagram illustrates the level of ethical risk associated with a specific stone. Ethical risk is plotted against the 10 ten measures of the ERI, with each value drawn from reports produced by independent ethical auditors, engaged by Marshalls to provide non-biased and honest reporting into levels of risk in that supply chain.
Each of the 10 measure is designed to recognise different and discrete sources of ethical risk. This produces a bespoke, fit for purpose framework designed specifically for the requirements of the stone industry. The radar diagram itself also compares the Marshalls supply chain to the wider industry in that stone, giving users a working comparison of Marshalls supply chain to the industry average, in the opinion of the auditor.
- Modern Slavery Act Awareness
- Supply Chain Visibility
- Income and Employment Security
- Health & Safety
- Employment Freely Chosen
- Corruption and Bribery
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Height Above Ground (mm)||Overall Height Including Root (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|RhinoGuard® Small Giove Planter||735||Various, dependent on core selection||1500||1500||1500|