The Perennial Planter System
Designed and manufactured in the UK, our bespoke Perennial Planter System provides an excellent way to introduce planting with combined seating into outdoor spaces.
Using a series of 1 metre long connecting panels that can be curved or straight to any length or radius, the bespoke planter solution allows for unlimited design capabilities which can be tailored to complement your scheme's individual requirements.
The overall height can range from 300mm to 1500mm, with a panel thickness of 5mm to provide the required strength and durability in all environments.
Characterised by a mild steel or corten retaining structure available in a range of colours and available with the option of FSC®-certified timber seating, your desired look is easily achievable.
Please download a copy of our mini brochure here."
- Effective way of introducing planting and improving surrounding aesthetics
- Available in bespoke sizes to suit your scheme’s requirements
- Capable of achieving curved or straight designs
- Integrated FSC®-certified timber seating available
- Supplied in black corten as standard to weather naturally or mild steel, galvanised and powder coated to any RAL colour or corten effect
- Can be incorporated with protective RhinoGuard® technology
- Surface mounted providing easy installation with limited disruption
- Supplied with relevant support brackets and connections in chosen colour including: x2 5mm brackets welded on each edge, x2 5mm feet plus 30mm formed top and bottom returns
- Made in Britain
- Flat packed
- Available with installation to give you peace of mind
- Ideal for podiums, terraces, public areas and private gardens