Open and here to support you.
All businesses in the Marshalls group are open.
We are working safely to manufacture products, take new orders and fulfill existing ones.
The Perennial Planter System
Designed and manufactured in the UK, our bespoke Perennial Planter System provides an excellent way to introduce planting with combined seating into outdoor spaces.
Using a series of connecting panels that can be curved or straight and of varying heights, the bespoke planter solution allows for unlimited design capabilities which can be tailored to complement your scheme's individual requirements.
Characterised by a mild steel or corten retaining structure available in a range of colours and available with the option of FSC®-certified timber seating, your desired look is easily achievable.
Please download a copy of our mini brochure here.
- Effective way of introducing planting in to the public realm and improving surrounding aesthetics
- Available in bespoke sizes to suit your scheme’s requirements
- Capable of achieving curved or straight designs
- Integrated FSC®-certified timber seating available
- Durable mild steel material or corTen material
- Available in various RAL and fossil corten effect finishes
- Can be incorporated with protective RhinoGuard® technology
- Surface mounted providing easy installation with limited disruption
- Supplied with relevant support brackets and connections