Zicla® Zebra® | Planter
The Zicla® Zebra® | Planter is an effective and aesthetically pleasing cycle segregation product which is used as a protective barrier to prevent vehicles on the road from invading the cycle lane.
The planter is surface mounted with 4 anchorage points, making installation quick and easy, with limited disruptions.
The planter is stackable and manufactured with 100% recycled plastic, so the environmental footprint is minimal.
- Can be adapted to any kind of road surface
- Manufactured with recycled plastic, so the environmental footprint is minimal
- Weather resistant
- Anchored to the road surface with limited disruption during installation
- Highly visible with 40% of the product's surface being retro-reflective
- Competitively priced
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Bespoke colour options are available
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Material||Finish||Fixing Method||Height Above Ground (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Zicla® Zebra® Individual Planter||100% Recycled Plastic||40% retro-reflective surface with anti-slip textured finish||Surface mounted with 4 anchorage points||400||1000||300||8|
|Zicla® Zebra® Double Planter||100% Recycled Plastic||40% retro-reflective surface with anti-slip textured finish||Surface mounted with 4 anchorage points||700||1000||300||16|