Verso 600 Block
The Verso street furniture range allows for a mix of protective and non-protective seating and planter elements to be used in unison across a single project.
Combining clean lines and an unobtrusive low height profile, the Verso 600 Block can be used as a standalone product or combined with other elements from the Verso range to create attractive schemes where people can relax and spend time.
Manufactured in Britain using precast concrete, Verso is available in three timeless concrete colour options to complement any urban design. The longevity of the concrete material reduces maintenance costs and lowers carbon footprint over its life cycle.
The Verso 600 Block is also available with integrated RhinoGuard® technology. For more information on the protective variant please see here.
- Helps create attractive schemes
- Also available with protective RhinoGuard® technology
- Can be used in unison, across one project, mixed with rated and unrated modules or as a standalone block
- Once installed, protective and non protective units are indistinguishable
- Low level height
- Visually unobtrusive
- Available in three versatile concrete colour options
- The longevity of concrete means that Verso can be enjoyed for years to come
- Made in Britain
Certification Logos and Accreditations
|Product Name||Frame Material/Finish||Body/Frame Colour||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Overall Height (mm)||Seat Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Fixing Method|
|Verso 600 Block||Precast Concrete||Available in City Grey, Silver Grey or Anthracite||600||600||600||550||500||Sub-surface mounted|