Declarations of Performance
Welcome to the Marshalls web directory for downloading Declarations of Performance (EU and GB) in line with the Construction Products Regulations. We hope that you may find what you need to within this directory. As an alternative to using this search tool you can use the following link to view our entire list of Declaration of Performance documents.
With the introduction of the EU Declaration of Performance and the GB Declaration of Performance to ensure there is co-ordination all Declarations from January 2021 will show Version 1. Previous versions of the Declaration of Performances will be held in our Archive.
The declarations remain valid until standards are revised or when significant changes are made to the values stated within the attributes on further testing (changes to test methods, or significant adjustments to the values). Declarations carry both date of implementation and an Issue number and will be changed when the above criteria alter.
UKCA Marking Glossary of Terms
The following are a list of acronyms and terms you may encounter when dealing with UKCA Marking and Declarations of Performance, together with a definition for each.
- Construction Products Regulations – the over arching legal regulations leading to the establishment of CE and UKCA marking.
- The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is a new UK product marking that is used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland). It covers most goods which previously required the CE marking.
- Conformité Européenne (or European Conformity) mark signifying that the product meets the basic requirements of construction works (BRCW) within the essential characteristics set by harmonised standards.
- Harmonised standard within the Official Journal of the EU leading to application of CE marking.
- Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performance. The system by which manufacturers and importers establish, implement and maintain information relating to UKCA/CE. Typically, this is covered by Factory Production Controls, Type testing, declarations and external certification as necessary by the system applicable in the ZA Annex of standards.
- Designated Standards
- The existing harmonised European standards became UK Designated Standards. The harmonised and designated standards are identical. The consolidated list for Designated Standards for construction products is held on the GOV.UK website.
Declaration of Performance; a summary of the essential characteristics of the product and a signed declaration that these statements and the requirements of the regulations have been met through a system of AVCP. We now have the EU DoP relating to CE marked products for sale in Europe and those countries who are CEN members*. Northern Ireland is included in this group. The GB DoP is for UKCA marked products sold in England, Scotland and Wales and all countries not included in the above group.
CE for all the following CEN members - Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.