Marshalls has been voted a Business Superbrand every years since 2010. Superbrands is an annual initiative to identify and celebrate Britain’s strongest consumer and business-to-business brands.
UN Global Compact
The Carbon Trust has reaccredited Marshalls three times. Since 2009, Marshalls has reduced its relative carbon footprint by almost 16 per cent and has made a commitment to reduce its carbon emissions by 3.1 per cent per year until 2020.
Committed to driving change
In 2013 Marshalls also announced a three year partnership with UNICEF UK. This partnership aims to tackle child labour in the quarrying sector in Rajasthan in India and to further child rights in China and Vietnam.
Marshalls remains a constituent member of the FTSE4Good UK Index, as well as an active member of the Business in the Community (BITC) which works with businesses to drive change in our communities.
- Look ahead and set the direction for others to follow
- Set a good example every day
- Take responsibility for their actions
- Take collective responsibility for making things happen
- Are role models and act with integrity at all times
- Is ambitious and challenges complacency
- Makes good on its commitments
- Proactively innovates
- Are experts on what it does
- Seeks continuous improvement and demands high performance from its employees
- Has pride and passion in everything it does
- Follow through on its promises
- Employees will respect each other's talents
- Does what it says it will do
- Will be honest and act with integrity
- Employees will treat each other fairly
- Will do no harm and only do good
- Are transparent and do the right thing
- Take the longer term view when making decisions
- Anticipate and adapt to change
- Consider people, the planet and profitability in all that we do