Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s.
Marshalls has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which it operates.
Marshalls believes that the better our environment, the better we can be and strives to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.
Leadership at Marshalls means that it sets the standards that others aspire to.
- Look ahead and set the direction for others to follow
- Set a good example every day
- Take responsibility for their actions
- Take collective responsibility for making things happen
- Are role models and act with integrity at all times
Excellence at Marshalls means striving to be the best we can be.
- Is ambitious and challenges complacency
- Makes good on its commitments
- Proactively innovates
- Is an expert on what it does
- Seeks continuous improvement and demands high performance from its employees
- Has pride and passion in everything it does
Trust at Marshalls means as a company it is open, honest, fair and consistent.
- We follow through on our promises
- Employees will respect each other's talents
- We do what we say we will do
- We are honest and act with integrity
- Employees will treat each other fairly
Sustainability at Marshalls means a commitment to doing the right thing for the long term good of the business, society and the environment.
- Will do no harm and only do good
- Is transparent and does the right thing
- Takes the longer term view when making decisions
- Anticipates and adapt to change
- Considers people, the planet and profitability in all that it does