Marshalls is the UK's leading hard landscaping manufacturer and has been supplying superior natural stone and innovative concrete products to the construction, home improvement and landscape markets since the 1890s.
Marshalls has become synonymous with quality; supplying prestigious landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, whilst also caring for the environment and communities in which it operates.
Marshalls believes that the better our environment, the better we can be and strives to create products that improve our landscapes and create happier and healthier communities.
Leadership in Marshalls means that it sets the standards that others aspire to.
- Look ahead and set the direction for others to follow
- Set a good example every day
- Take responsibility for their actions
- Take collective responsibility for making things happen
- Are role models and act with integrity at all times
Excellence in Marshalls means striving to be the best it can be.
- Is ambitious and challenges complacency
- Makes good on its commitments
- Proactively innovates
- Are experts on what it does
- Seeks continuous improvement and demands high performance from its employees
- Has pride and passion in everything it does
Trust in Marshalls means as a company it is open, honest, fair and consistent.
- Follow through on its promises
- Employees will respect each other's talents
- Does what it says it will do
- Will be honest and act with integrity
- Employees will treat each other fairly
Sustainability in Marshalls means a commitment to doing the right thing for the long term good of the business, society and the environment.
- Will do no harm and only do good
- Are transparent and do the right thing
- Take the longer term view when making decisions
- Anticipate and adapt to change
- Consider people, the planet and profitability in all that we do