Read more about our Business & Human Rights work here.
Read more about recognition for our work here.
Our Key Achievements
- The first company to achieve BRE ELS 6002 for ethical labour sourcing and continuous accreditation for 6 years
- Members of the Ethical Trading Initiative since 2006
- 100% of employees exposed to modern slavery awareness training
- Launch of the highly regarded Power of Logistics programme to tackle Modern Slavery
- 100% of natural stone products now have Ethical Risk Index scores
- Long standing members of the ILO Child Labour Platform
- Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPS) signatories
- Human Rights RESPECT Programme
- Post COVID-19 enhanced human rights due diligence systems and procedures
- Roll out of Everyone’s Business live monitoring app
- Launch of overseas whistleblowing hotline, Safecall, for supply chain workers in India, China, Brazil, Portugal and Vietnam
- Engage with supply chain mapping on Traffik Analysis Hub global big data platform