Manufactured using handcrafted moulds cast from genuine reclaimed Yorkstone, Coach House® paving offers a traditional weathered look with the intrinsic strength and durability of pre-cast concrete.
With a range of six unique face profiles for an authentic stone look, the smooth surface of this weathered look replica flag is the ideal choice for a period property where you are looking to retain character in your garden transformation.
For a pre-aged natural stone, specially treated and processed to reproduce reclaimed Yorkshire stone for a fraction of the cost, look no further than Marshalls’ Chapelgate range of patio paving.
To find alternative smooth and timeworn slabs, have a look through Marshalls’ full range of Garden Paving and to finish your installation professionally so your patio will stand the test of time, consider using Marshalls range of approved Installation Accessory products.
- Accomplish the look and feel of smooth aged natural stone, available in two popular colours to suit traditional and period properties
- Enjoy peace of mind with this extremely durable concrete paving, painstakingly recreated to look like reclaimed stone
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|Coach House Sample||Weathered||Single Size||100||1|
|Coach House® Project Pack||Heathland (HL)
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- coach house concrete paving january 2020
- Coach House Concrete Paving Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0283 Coach House
- lp 0710
- lp 0709
- coach house garden paving
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 6). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.