Delivery Information & Restrictions
Marshalls Mono Limited (“Marshalls”) offers nationwide delivery across the UK. Unfortunately, however we do not offer delivery to the following postcode areas:
*We are currently unable to deliver outside of the UK mainland including the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Isle of Skye, Jersey, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Orkney Islands, Outer Hebrides, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland or any other non UK mainland postcodes.
Marshalls will not be held responsible for any failure to deliver your order within the stated timescales, provided that we deliver your order within 30 days of receiving your payment, or any such longer timeframe that we have expressly agreed with you. As such, we strongly advise that you do not book tradesmen until you have received your goods, and checked that your order is complete. We are not liable for any consequential or indirect losses caused as a result of delivery delays.
Cost of deliveryMarshalls offer FREE delivery on ALL orders £500 or more. For orders under a total value of £500, the following delivery charges will apply:
Large Item Delivery - For full pack orders with a weight of 20kg or more
£75 (including VAT)
Small Item Delivery - For any orders 20kg or less
£9.90 (including VAT)
Large Item Delivery
- This will apply for any orders weighing 20kg or more.
- Deliveries are carried out Monday-Friday between 8am and 5pm.
- The delivery date you specify is only a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee that the delivery will be made on this date but we will do our best to make it a mutually convenient time.
- Lead times on all products are 7 working days (subject to change).
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, delivery cannot be made on the prearranged day, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an alternative date.
- If, for any reason, you are unable to accept the goods or decline delivery, a re-delivery fee will be charged to you, unless we have agreed otherwise.
- We cannot deliver goods without an authorised signature.
- If you are unable to take the delivery contact us as soon as possible on 0333 220 2729
- If no prior contact is made, the goods will not be delivered and you may be charged a re-delivery fee.
- Any damage caused during transit must be checked prior to signing the delivery note. The driver must be informed immediately if you are aware of any defects of, damage to, or shortages of the goods. These should be noted on the delivery sheet and handed back to the driver.
- Please advise us before delivery if there are any restrictions to the property which may cause difficulty for large delivery vehicles. For example, can a Fire Engine get access to your street/property easily? A redelivery charge may be applicable if we cannot deliver on our standard vehicle.
- Typical vehicles used are 42 Tonne Articulated Lorries. Smaller vehicles can be requested but may not always be available – we suggest you call well in advance of your preferred delivery date.
- Delivery may be carried out using a vehicle with one of the following facilities:
- a tail lift and a pallet truck
- a crane offload facility
- Deliveries will usually be made kerbside or, at your request, on to driveways with clear access. If you require the vehicle to come onto the property, you do so at your own risk and Marshalls will not be liable for damage caused by the vehicle on the property.
Small Item Delivery
- This will apply to any orders with a weight of 20kg or less.
- These deliveries will be handle by a third party courier
- Deliveries on all products are within 7 working days (subject to change)
DamagesReporting damage caused during transit
It is your responsibility to check the goods for any damage caused during transit prior to signing for the goods.
In the event that damage is discovered:
For damage discovered during offloading, this must be noted on the delivery note and handed back to the driver.
For any damage not visible during offloading, this must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
In all cases, an email should be sent to email@example.com, which should include:
- Your name;
- Order number;
- Details of the damage; and
- Photographic evidence
Types of Vehicle
Please ensure this vehicle has full access to your property. If there are restrictions,
Larger vehicle (Wagon & Drag Full Vehicle)
please contact us as soon as possible.
Gross Weight: 44T
Carrying Capacity: 26.5T
Smaller vehicle. This vehicle is available on request (Front-end only)Lead times may be longer due to limited number of vehicles available.
Gross Weight: 26T
Carrying Capacity: 12T-13T Depending on model