Achieve the sought after aesthetic of lightly riven stone with the inherent strength and practicality of concrete, complemented by crisp straight edges. Drivesys® Riven Stone offers an attractive and cost effective alternative to natural stone. The practical, hardwearing colour and finish provides an elegant feel to any property type.
Our Drivesys® Range is supplied with our specially formulated Drivesys® Jointing compound, making the installation of this driveway project hassle free and helping to reduce the amount of unsightly weed growth between the blocks.
Co-ordinating Drivesys® Roundtop Edging is available to give a high end look to your completed project.
To see how to install a Marshalls Drivesys® system, please view our installation information video.
- Realistic riven stone face profiles give the look and feel of natural stone at a fraction of the cost
- Achieve a modern natural stone like finish with crisp, clean lines
- Patented ‘bumper’ design provides a flexible and straightforward installation
- Use co-ordinating Drivesys® roundtop edging for a refined and complete end result
- Enjoy the ease of installation – every order comes with the required amount of Drivesys® jointing compound
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||Jointing Included|
|Drivesys Riven Stone Project Pack||Basalt (B)
Silver Grey (SG)
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- drivesys driveway system january 2020
- Drivesys Driveway System Installation Details January 2019
- drivesys driveway system installation details
- LP 0093 Drivesys Split Stone Riven Stone
- drivesys patented driveway system riven stone brochure
- drivesys patented driveway system riven stone