Drivesys Split Stone provides all the character of premium natural stone with the reliability of a modern engineered concrete system. This robust patented design is created using realistic split stone face profiles combined with a straight edge for a sophisticated end result on your driveway.
Our Drivesys Range is supplied with our specially formulated Drivesys® Jointing compound, making the installation of this driveway project hassle free and helps to reduce the amount of unsightly weed growth between the blocks.
Co-ordinating Drivesett® Argent® Edging is available to give a high end look to your completed project.
Find out more about our innovative Drivesys range here.
- Achieve an impressive finish with all of the character of a premium natural stone, Drivesys Split Stone is created using realistic split stone face profiles
- Enjoy peace of mind with the reliability of a modern engineered concrete system
- Supplied with Drivesys Jointing Compound for ease of installation
- Get the complete look with Drivesett Argent Edging
- Patented ‘bumper’ design provides a simple, flexible installation
Select a size
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Compound Included|
|Drivesys Split Stone Sample||Split Texture||Single Size||100||1|
|Drivesys® Split Stone Project Pack||Split Texture||Mixed Size||145||Yes|
This pack size is subject to change please call Marshalls on 0345 3040 707 for more information Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- drivesys driveway system january 2020
- Drivesys Driveway System Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0093 Drivesys Split Stone Riven Stone
- marshalls drivesys guide
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 3). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-10 working days for delivery.