Drivesys roundtop edging is a contemporary edge restraint, designed to complement the full range of Marshalls paving and driveway products. Create a superb finish on your garden project, while maintaining the integrity of your new paving. Drivesys Roundtop Edging in Basalt coordinates perfectly with the Drivesys block paving range.
Explore our entire kerbs and edgings range for some inspirational design ideas today.
- Helps to prevent vehicle overrun where grass areas may sit next to driveways
- Protect your investment, kerbs and edgings help to maintain the integrity and strength of the driveway or garden paving they border, keeping pavers in place and restricting the growth of roots or grass
- Improve the final appearance of a project, either through complementing existing features such as furniture and ornaments, or creating eye-catching contrast
- Help guide visitors whether by foot or car in the direction of your choice; Drivesys edging allows you to create distinct areas, separating paths or drives
Select a size
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack Size (lin m)|
|Drivesys® Roundtop Edging 60 x 150 x 915mm||Basalt (B)||Smooth||Single Size||915||150||60||36.6|
- kerb edging borders january 2020
- Drivesys Driveway System Installation Details January 2019
- marshalls garden and pathway edgings
- driveway essentials driveway edgings