Add distinction and a real presence to any outdoor project with our Stoneface® Drystack Veneer Walling. These innovative Z-cut panels transform any existing or purpose built flat walls with a seamless joint to give the appearance of a hand crafted natural stone wall.
Choose from six distinctive colours, whether its the natural quartizite sparkle of Nero, Oyster and Harvest, the subtle muted tones of Dusk and Verte or the rustic nature of Copper Slate, be sure to create an eye-catching focal point in your garden.
Stoneface® Drystack Veneer is simple to install, you can see details on our Drystack installation guide, and is provided with required amount of Sika Primer 3 and Sikaflex EBT Adhesive to complete your project.
For the perfect finishing touch and to shield your wall from excess water why not explore our range of coping and caps.
- Achieve a seamless look with the clever z-cut panels
- Add an alluring finish to your garden space with a range of colours, specially selected to suit all project types
- Get professional results with this new generation of veneer stones that are quick and easy to install
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||m2/pack|
|Stoneface® Drystack Corner 150 x 150mm||Copper Slate (CS)Harvest Mix Quartzite (HM)Oyster Quartzite (OQ)Nero Quartzite (NQ)Slate Verte (SV)Slate Dusk (SD)Nero Quarzite Mirror (NQM)||Textured||Single Size||550||150||0.5775|
|Stoneface® Drystack Z Shape||Copper Slate (CS)Harvest Mix Quartzite (HM)Oyster Quartzite (OQ)Nero Quartzite (NQ)Slate Verte (SV)Slate Dusk (SD)Nero Quarzite Mirror (NQM)||Textured||Single Size||150||150||0.5775|
Product comes supplied with adhesive and primer
- stoneface drystack veneer and sawn veneer and textured sandstone walling january 2020
- Stoneface Drystack Veneer and Sawn Veneer and Textured Sandstone Walling Installation Details January 2019
- stoneface veneer drystack walling