Weatherpoint® 365 is a firm favourite among both trade professionals and the do-it-yourself crowd because it is so easy to use. Don’t believe us? Watch this step-by-step guide video and take a look at the easy-to-follow directions below.
With no mixing or waste, this, all-weather jointing compound speeds up installation times, reduces labour involvement and can be laid year round, come rain or shine. Its the perfect DIY jointing solution to replace old, tired and crumbling mortar.
Suitable for use with all patio paving materials, excluding Granite and Marble – to choose the perfect jointing compound for your project, see our handy Jointing Compound Mini Booklet.
Weatherpoint® 365 will withstand light pressure washing.
- The perfect finishing detail for any garden patio, Weatherpoint® 365 is available in Stone Grey and Buff to match a wide variety of paving materials
- Avoid delays due to unpredictable weather, this clever jointing compound can be laid all year round, come rain or shine!
- Complete your garden project in record time with this quick and easy jointing solution
|Product Name||Colours Available||Size (kg)||Joint width (mm)||Coverage per tub (m2)||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|Weatherpoint 365 Single Tub||Stone Grey (SGR)
Coverage is a guide based on a 450x450 plan size with 10mm joints at 35mm deepMinimum 20mm joint depth for paving24 month shelf life from date of manufactureContact technical for further information advice
- weatherpoint 365 jointing compound january 2020
- Weatherpoint 365 JointingCompound Installation Details January 2019
- weatherpoint 365 brush in patio jointing
- Marshalls Jointing Compound Range