Grassguard Permeable Paving can be used to create a sustainable car parking area or to extend an existing driveway without obtaining planning permission.
Grassguard provides an additional car parking space, whilst retaining the environmental benefit of a natural grassed area.
Grassguard allows rainfall to drain away in a sustainable way.
For driveways with a steep incline or specific installation and design requirements please contact Marshalls Technical Advisory Service on 0370 411 2233 for further assistance.
- Used to create a sustainable cark parking area or expand on an existing driveway without the need to obtain planning permission.
- Allows rainfull to drain away in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way.
Product Colours and Sizes
|Brown||Grassguard Paving 500x300x100|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA071510
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Grassguard?
- No planning permission required
- Create an additional parking space, whilst retaining the environmental benefit
- Available in module format
- Provides a practical grassed alternative to classic driveway products
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.