Driveline Drain® is a concrete drainage system that provides a high performance solution, designed to help reduce the risk of flooding and surface water.
Designed to work with both contemporary and traditional styled projects, this product comes in two popular colours, Natural and Charcoal, and provides a more attractive solution compared to metal or plastic drainage alternatives.
Straightforward installation makes it easy to finish off your block paving driveway project with this concrete drainage. Easy maintenance is achieved through using the matching accessories to allow easier access into the drain.
• Driveline Drain®
• Rodding Box & Access Lid*
• Connector Plate*
*Use of accessories will depend on the length of your drain run. See installation guide for the full details
- Patented, innovative linear drainage solution which reduces the risk of flooding and complies with government legislation
- Great aesthetic and a drainage solution that is stronger than metal or plastic alternatives
- Straight forward to install and maintain using matching accessories
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack Size (lin m)||Pack Includes|
|Driveline Drain® 150 x 100 x 168mm||Charcoal
|Driveline Drain Sample||Textured||Single Size||100||100|
|Driveline Drain® Accessory Pack||Accessories||1 x Rodding Box & Access Lid, 1 x Connector Plate|
This product comes with specific installation guidelines. Please contact our Technical Advisory Team on 0370 411 2233 or visit our website prior to installation
- driveline drain a4 maintenance guide
- Marshalls Driveline Drain A4 Maintenance Guide
- driveline drain january 2020
- Marshalls Driveline Drain A4 Installation Guide
- driveline drain brochure page
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 6). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.