If you’re looking for driveway paving with lots of design capabilities, then Driveline® Nova® Coarse could be for you. With the choice of two contrasting colours; Pebble Grey and Brindle, you can create a statement driveway by using a combination of the two. A larger size than our Driveline® 50 means it’s quicker to install, yet still with a high quality finish. Driveline® Nova® is also available in smooth finish if you would like the option to mix in textures following the latest trends.
Complete the look with our Drivesett® Argent® Edging for an ultra-contemporary look.
Manufactured using Marshalls Surface Performance Technology to give a more vibrant colour and enhanced performance benefits.
Need help with installation? Check out our installation guide.
- Two contrasting colours in every block which means you can be unique and create your own style of driveway
- Larger size unit means it’s a speedier install
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|Driveline® Nova Coarse 300 x 150 x 50mm||Brindle Coarse (BRIC)Pebble Grey Coarse (PGC)||Coarse||Single Size||300||150||50||9.72||216||No|
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- driveline nova concrete paving january 2020
- Driveline Nova Concrete Paving Installation Details January 2019
- lp 3105
- lp 3103
- driveline nova coarse