Create distinct garden spaces with Drivesett Kerb, the perfect finishing touch for any project. Keep your garden looking better for longer by installing Drivesett kerb, to maintain the integrity and strength of your new paved area.
Compatible with all paving and pathway ranges to enhance every garden design.
Explore our entire kerbs and edgings range for some inspirational design ideas today.
- Create separation and visual differentiation between distinct areas, helping to guide visitors in the directions you choose – whether on foot or by car
- Helps to prevent vehicle overrun where grass areas may sit next to driveways
- Protect your investment, kerbs and edgings help to maintain the integrity and strength of the driveway or garden paving they border, keeping pavers in place and restricting the growth of roots or grass
- Improve the final appearance of a project, either through complementing existing features such as furniture and ornaments, or creating eye-catching contrast
- Easy to install to retain different shapes and orientations
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack Size (lin m)|
|Drivesett® Kerb 120 x 80 x 240mm||Traditional (TR)Pennant Grey (PG)Harvest (H)||Textured||Single Size||120||240||80||23.04|
- kerb edging borders january 2020
- marshalls block kerb