If you want to add a feature to your driveway, why not consider a block paving circle? Our Drivesett® Tegula® Original Block Paving Circle is versatile and can be incorporated as a focal point or used to break up uniformity in larger block paved areas. Teamed with our Drivesett® Tegula® paving it creates a high quality and naturally aged appearance and is available in a choice of traditional or pennant grey which can be combined to add a striking contrast to each other.
For information on how to lay a block paved driveway, we created this helpful installation video with useful tips on just what it takes to create a beautiful driveway that lasts.
- Contains all the blocks you need for a circle 2.6m in diameter, making life easier
- Extremely durable so can withstand harsh, British weathers
- Combines with Drivesett Tegula to create a driveway with individuality and character
|Product Name||Colours Available||Pack Type||Diameter (mm)||No Items/Pack||Pack Size (m2)|
|Drivesett® Tegula® Circle Pack 2.6m diameter||Traditional (TR)Pennant Grey (PG)||Single Size||2600||193||5.3|
Manufactured as a feature and will therefore not match exactly with the equivalent paving colour. For best results lay with contrasting colours as shownDue to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- drivesett tegula concrete paving january 2020
- LP 0220
- drivesett block paving circle