Our hand-selected, eye-catching Indian sandstone is precision saw cut and flame treated to enhance the distinct character and enrich the natural colour of the stone. The flaming process also provides a rugged surface texture, which is gently softened with a light brushing.
Cut from exceptionally dense sandstone to ensure durability and with sawn edges provide sleek and lasting good looks. Available in two colour shades this ethically sourced sandstone is equally at home in a traditional or contemporary setting.
All stones within this range are covered by the Marshalls Stone Standard quality mark that gives you complete assurance that your stone will stand the test of time.
The precision cut sawn lines of Flamed Narias paving match effortlessly with Marshalls Exterior Jointing Compound and the natural colours of this paving can be complemented beautifully with Marshalls Fairstone® Sawn Versuro Borders.
Experience peace of mind with the Marshalls 10 years guarantee (see terms & conditions).
- Extremely durable and tested to withstand all extremes of weather
- Lightly textured surface for non-slip practicality
- Rest assured knowing that this product is ethically sourced
- Complete quality assurance with the Marshalls Stone Standard
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||Jointing Included|
|Flamed Narias Paving 13.5m² Project Pack||Autumn Bronze Multi (ABM)
Silver Birch Multi (SBM)
The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- flamed narias sandstone paving january 2020
- Flamed Narias Sandstone Paving Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0104 Flamed Narias 3
- fairstone flamed stone garden paving