Fairstone Split and Tumbled Stone Setts add a touch of luxury to any property type. Ethically sourced from the finest Indian Sandstone, these natural stone setts are available in two hand selected and beautifully consistent colour blends. The chic split and tumbled finish provides excellent slip resistant properties to give you complete assurance that your driveway will be safe for use, even in Britain’s harshest weather.
All Marshalls Indian sandstone is covered by the Marshalls Stone Standard, giving you peace of mind that your driveway setts will stay looking newer for longer. To find out more about the differences between good quality sandstone that is fit for purpose and other sandstones available on the market in the UK, please watch our informative myth-busting video.
For a larger format sett suitable for a driveway, why not consider Fairstone Magnasett's for something a little bit different.
- Create a premium finish with these split and tumbled driveway setts
- Consistent colour variance due to hand selection
- Enhance your property with this stunning natural stone paving
- Enjoy peace of mind - all Marshalls Indian Sandstone is ethically sourced
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Compound Included|
|Fairstone® Split & Tumbled Setts 210 x 110 x 50mm||Autumn Bronze (AB)Silver Birch (SB)||Split & Tumbled||Single Size||210||110||50||9.24||400||No|
|Natural Stone Split & Tumbled Setts Sample||Split & Tumbled||Single Size||100||1|
Split and tumbled setts are calibrated Assumes nominal 10mm joint width The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- split and tumbled sandstone setts january 2020
- Split and Tumbled Sandstone Setts Installation Details January 2019
- lp 1120
- lp 1119 1
- fairstone split and tumbled stone setts
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 3). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-10 working days for delivery.