Use granite eclipse paving to create an extremely durable and modern patio space to enjoy with family and friends. A brushed surface and lightly flamed finish intensifies already vibrant colours whilst also providing excellent slip resistance even when wet.
Create contrast and unique patterns by mixing the light and dark shades from this range. Complementary granite setts can be utilised as a border as a perfect finish to your project.
For those gardens with varying levels, we offer a range of granite steps to create a seamless transition and when combined with Marshalls Drystack veneer it creates a stunning finish.
For a less intensive jointing process when installing, brush in jointing compound is highly recommended. For installation, see our Eclipse Granite paving installation guide.
- Achieve a consistent look with this fine surfaced granite
- Flamed texture provides added slip resistance in wet weather
- Fine grained granite texture reduces discolouration to keep your patio looking pristine
- Hand selected colour to ensure a natural blend across every project
- Enjoy peace of mind with this ethically sourced fairstone granite paving
- Calibrated for ease of installation and a consistent finish
- Create bespoke, contemporary designs with the wide range of sizes and colours
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|Granite Eclipse® Paving 1206 x 600 x 30mm||Light (EL)Dark (ED)Graphite (GR)||Flamed||Single Size||1206||600||30||11.58||16||No|
|Granite Eclipse 17.9sqm Project Pack||Light (EL)
|Granite Eclipse® Paving 600 x 297 x 25mm||Light (EL)Dark (ED)Graphite (GR)||Flamed||Single Size||600||297||25||17.8||100||No|
|Granite Eclipse® Paving 600 x 600 x 25mm||Light (EL)Dark (ED)Graphite (GR)||Flamed||Single Size||600||600||25||18||50||No|
|Granite Eclipse® Paving 800 x 200 x 25mm||Light (EL)Dark (ED)Graphite (GR)||Flamed||Single Size||800||200||25||4.8||30||No|
|Granite Eclipse® Paving 903 x 600 x 25mm||Light (EL)Dark (ED)Graphite (GR)||Flamed||Single Size||903||600||25||13.55||25||No|
Larger sizes should be installed by professionals with correct lifting equipment The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- eclipse granite paving january 2020
- Eclipse Granite Paving Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0282 Granite Eclipse Casarta Slate Sympohony Matte
- fairstone eclipse granite garden paving