Use granite eclipse paving to create an extremely durable and modern patio space to enjoy with family and friends. A brushed surface and lightly flamed finish intensifies already vibrant colours whilst also providing excellent slip resistance even when wet.
Create contrast and unique patterns by mixing the light and dark shades from this range. Complementary granite setts can be utilised as a border as a perfect finish to your project.
For those gardens with varying levels, we offer a range of granite steps to create a seamless transition and when combined with Marshalls Drystack veneer it creates a stunning finish.
For a less intensive jointing process when installing, brush in jointing compound is highly recommended. For installation, see our Eclipse Granite paving installation guide.
- Achieve a consistent look with this fine surfaced granite
- Flamed texture provides added slip resistance in wet weather
- Fine grained granite texture reduces discolouration to keep your patio looking pristine
- Hand selected colour to ensure a natural blend across every project
- Enjoy peace of mind with this ethically sourced fairstone granite paving
- Calibrated for ease of installation and a consistent finish
- Create bespoke, contemporary designs with the wide range of sizes and colours