Keykerb is a multi-functional product solution but also an essential to finish off the look of your driveway or garden project.
Use keykerb to create demarcation between your driveway and pathway; not only for long-lasting structural support but also for a safer cohesive design. For your garden project, use as a decorative border / edging solution in keeping with and to complement the desired flow. You can also use Keykerb, as a creative transitional step solution, such as stepping up to your front door or patio area or stepping down to a feature area.
This product really is as versatile as suggested and can be installed using a variety of keykerb options providing the ultimate flexibility no matter what your garden design aspirations. Available as a Small Keykerb (KS) or Large keykerb (KL) and supporting Keykerb Ancillaries (such as Keykerb 90° Angle, and available in a selection of Bullnosed (BN), Splayed (SP) or Half Battered (HB) profile finishes.
- Create separation and visual differentiation between distinct areas, helping to guide visitors in the directions you choose – whether on foot or by car
- Maintain the integrity and strength of the driveway or garden paving they border, keeping pavers in place and restricting the growth of roots or grass
- Improve the final appearance of a project, either through complementing existing features such as furniture and ornaments, or creating eye-catching contrast
- Easy to install to retain different shapes and orientations
- Get the perfect finish for your project, Keykerb® has up to eight different options for you to choose from