For a smooth and contemporary finish on your paving or driveway* project, use Marshalls Exterior Jointing Grout. This cement based jointing compound has been developed with a quick setting formula which means it will start to cure within 15 minutes and will accept light foot traffic after just 1 hour, depending on the temperature and humidity.
This patio grout product should be installed by a landscaping professional - Please follow the installation guidelines or watch our helpful info video on how to install our Exterior Jointing Compound.
For an easy to install, all-weather patio jointing compound suitable for DIY use, consider using Marshalls Weatherpoint® 365, available in two popular colours. The polybag packaging is 30% recyclable, so it will have less impact on the environment.
*See if MEJG is suitable for your project by visiting our handy Jointing Compound Matrix.
- Enjoy peace of mind with the exceptional bond strength of Marshalls Exterior Jointing Grout
- Achieve a contemporary finish with his smooth, cement based jointing solution
- Don’t wait to enjoy your garden, MEJG has a quick setting formula that accepts light foot traffic after just one hour
- This versatile jointing compound can be use with most Marshalls Garden and driveway paving
- Manufactured in the UK so has a lower carbon footprint