For a smooth and contemporary finish on your paving or driveway* project, use Marshalls Exterior Jointing Grout. This cement based jointing compound has been developed with a quick setting formula which means it will start to cure within 15 minutes and will accept light foot traffic after just 1 hour, depending on the temperature and humidity.
For an easy to install, all-weather patio jointing compound suitable for DIY use, consider using Marshalls Weatherpoint® 365, available in two popular colours.
*See if MEJG is suitable for your project by visiting our handy Jointing Compound Matrix.
- Enjoy peace of mind with the exceptional bond strength of Marshalls Exterior Jointing Grout
- Achieve a contemporary finish with his smooth, cement based jointing solution
- Don’t wait to enjoy your garden, MEJG has a quick setting formula that accepts light foot traffic after just one hour
- This versatile jointing compound can be use with most Marshalls garden and driveway paving
|Product Name||Colours Available||Size (kg)||Joint width (mm)||Coverage per tub (m2)|
|Marshalls Exterior Jointing Grout Single Tub||Natural
Not recommended for use with Drivesys® or products on a flexible bed. Minimum 20mm joint depth for paving.** Based on Sawn Versuro 560 x 560 with a joint width of 10mm. Contact us for our handy tool to help calculate how many tubs you will need for your job.8 month shelf life from date of manufactureThe use and installation of Marshalls Exterior Jointing Grout is a skilled operation, and should not be attempted by anyone who does not have the appropriate skill level.
- exterior jointing grout january 2020
- Marshalls Jointing Compound Range