Richmond® utility paving offers a hard-wearing and effective solution when a basic paver is all that is required. The smooth finish of Richmond® gives a more clean and modern finish.
Not suitable as a decorative patio, ideal for greenhouse or shed bases and utility areas. See Marshalls' full range of paving for a more decorative alternative.
For the perfect edging, why not use the hardwearing and functional Round Top Edging.
- Upgrade any functional outdoor space with this reliable, budget friendly choice
- This low maintenance and hard wearing paving is proven to stand the test of time
- Available in two popular colours and sizes to suit any property type
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Compound Included|
|Richmond® Paving 450 x 450 x 32mm||NaturalBuff||Textured||Single Size||450||450||32||12.8||60||No|
|Richmond® Paving 600 x 600 x 38mm||NaturalBuff||Textured||Single Size||600||600||38||9||25||No|
|Richmond® Paving Sample||Textured||Single Size||100||1|
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- richmond concrete paving installation details november 2020
- lp 3086
- richmond utility paving
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 3). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-10 working days for delivery.
Richmond® Utility Paving
5.0 | 1 reviews
Richmond 450 x 450 x 32 Natural Concrete Paving
Very pleased with a nice looking patio from a straight forward flag.