Complete your contemporary driveway project with our durable and stylish Savanna® Kerb, one of the edge restraints available from our kerb and edging products. Designed with clean, straight lines to match perfectly with the Drivesett® Savanna® block paving range.
This kerb can also be used as detailing alongside all Marshalls paving, helping you create the perfect edging. Drivesett® Savanna® Kerb is also easy to install and allows you to retain the different shapes and orientations of your driveway, pathway or garden, installation details can be found by viewing our Savanna® Kerb installation guidelines.
- Create separation and visual differentiation between distinct areas, helping to guide visitors in the directions you choose – whether on foot or by car
- Helps to prevent vehicle overrun where grass areas may sit next to driveways
- Maintain the integrity and strength of the driveway or garden paving they border, keeping pavers in place and restricting the growth of roots or grass
- Improve the final appearance of a project, either through complementing existing features such as furniture and ornaments, or creating eye-catching contrast
- Easy to install to retain different shapes and orientations
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Pack Size (lin m)|
|Savanna Kerb 130 x 160 x 250mm||Charcoal (CH)||Textured||Single Size||130||250||160||14.04|
|Savanna Kerb Sample||Textured||Single Size||100||100|
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- kerb edging borders january 2020
- marshalls block kerb
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 6). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery.