Marshalls Saxon® paving combines the functionality and durability of concrete paving with a distinctive and hardwearing textured finish. Using a blend of Yorkstone aggregate the practical, textured non-slip surface of Saxon® is a popular choice with families UK wide.
Available in two popular colours and four sizes, design opportunities with Saxon are limitless and projects created using Saxon often stand the test of time.
If you are looking for a distinctive border detail, why not try Marshalls Drivesett® Deco to complete your look?
For the perfect complementary walling option, Marshalls recommends you consider Marshalite Pitched or Splitface walling. Matching Saxon® edging and Saxon® copings are also available for a cohesive completed project.
If you are looking to install the patio yourself, why not read our helpful How to Lay a Patio guide to give you helpful hints and tips before you start your project.
- Get the look and feel of Yorkstone paving at a fraction of the cost and with the durability and strength of concrete
- The distinctive texture of each slab has excellent slip resistant properties
- The perfect paving choice for families
- Co-ordinated edging and copings are available for a complete transformation
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|Saxon® Paving 300 x 300 x 35mm||Buff (B)Natural (N)||Textured||Single Size||300||300||35||5.4||60||No|
|Saxon® Paving 450 x 450 x 35mm||Buff (B)Natural (N)||Textured||Single Size||450||450||35||12.2||60||No|
|Saxon® Paving 600 x 300 x 35mm||Buff (B)Natural (N)||Textured||Single Size||600||300||35||5.4||30||No|
|Saxon® Paving 600 x 600 x 35mm||Buff (B)Natural (N)||Textured||Single Size||600||600||35||10.8||30||No|
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- saxon concrete paving january 2020
- LP 0224
- lp 3086
- saxon textured garden paving