Exclusive to Marshalls, Scoutmoor® Setts are sourced from our very own quarry and machine processed at our state of the art natural stone fabrication centre in West Yorkshire.
This stunning, premium British Yorkstone features in many iconic and prestigious locations across the UK, including Trafalgar Square owing to its timeless style and impressive technical performance. Scoutmoor® is predominantly blue/grey in colour with sweeping variable brown bands and is diamond sawn for a smooth finish.
To complete the look, combine Scoutmoor® setts with our impressive Scoutmoor® paving.
Suitable for all property types and your driveway will never go out of style with the beautiful colour variance in this British Yorkstone.
- Have complete assurance as all our stones are repeatedly tested by an UKAS-accredited laboratory to ensure they meet the Marshalls Stone Standard mark
- Be confident in the knowledge that our Scoutmoor® Setts carry a Fairstone mark, meaning they are ethically sourced
Select a size
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Compound Included|
|Scoutmoor® Natural Stone Setts 205 x 105 x 50mm||Diamond Sawn (DS)||Sawn||Single Size||205||105||50||7.75||360||No|
|Scoutmoor® Setts Sample||Sawn||Single Size||100||1|
Sizes and coverage are those attained when laid with a 5mm joint. The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- scoutmoor sawn yorkstone setts january 2020
- Sawn Scoutmoor Yorkstone Setts Installation Details January 2019
- scoutmoor setts
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 3). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-10 working days for delivery.