Create a harmonious transition from indoor to outdoor space with the use of Marshalls Symphony Classic porcelain paving, Symphony Classic has a smooth flat surface finish, requires minimal maintenance and is suitable for use as internal or external porcelain paving tile. The classic range is available in 6 contemporary colours, each with slight tonal variations giving a trendy, unique appearance. A selection of co-ordinated paving tile sizes are available, allowing for a variety of laying patterns to be achieved.
When people think of Porcelain / vitrified tiles for a garden patio, a common concern is will the paving be slippery? Symphony Classic paving has a R11 slip rating meaning it has slip resistance even when wet.
Symphony Classic is supplied with a specially formulated jointing compound for a precise, professional finish. For extra adhesion between the paving and bedding during installation, we also recommend using our paving primer to provide an extra-strong bond. For product installation details, please see our Symphony Classic installation guide or watch this short video of how to install porcelain paving tutorial.
Marshalls offer a unique range of vitrified porcelain patio paving, and if you are looking for the perfect contrasting edging border then take a look at our Symphony wooden plank effect paving.
- Enjoy a low maintenance patio with minimal staining, algae and moss growth due to low porosity porcelain
- Create a unique look with a selection of sizes and colours available
- Achieve a professional finish with the specially designed jointing compound which is included in every pack
- Benefit from a 'freshly installed appearance’ with porcelain paving that does not fade with sunlight and is abrasion resistant
- Safeguard your garden from harsh winters, Symphony is frost resistant and less susceptible to cracks caused by extreme weather conditions