SYMPHONY® Urban vitrified paving is designed to create an industrial and contemporary look, marrying modern design and sizes alongside the benefits of our classic porcelain paving.
All products featured in the Symphony® Range are cut to a precise size during production so all tiles are identical, giving you perfect clean lines and tight joints for a modern aesthetic. Available in four neutral colours and in an 800 x 800 project pack, these tiles are also perfect to use in those more shaded areas where natural stone may not be as well suited.
SYMPHONY® Urban guarantees to provide a wow factor wherever it is used. Team the flags next to our Always Green Artificial Grass to make them really stand out.
Every pack comes with the correct amount of SYMPHONY® jointing compound for your project, in a choice of buff or grey.
- Enjoy a modern aesthetic with these large format 800 x 800 flags
- Technically very strong and less prone to staining or algae and moss growth
- The impermeable material means that the tiles have a very low absorption rate making them 100% frost resistant
- All Marshalls porcelain tiles have an enhanced slip resistant surface, with a slip-skid rating of R11
- Rest assured they are low maintenance and easy to clean
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|SYMPHONY® Urban 800 x 800 x 20mm 13 Pack||AshSteelStoneClay||Smooth||Single Size||800||800||20||8.32||13||Yes|
|SYMPHONY® Urban 800 x 800 x 20mm 26 Pack||AshSteelStoneClay||Smooth||Single Size||800||800||20||16.64||26||Yes|
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- symphony porcelain paving january 2020
- Symphony Jointing Compound Installation Details January 2019
- marshalls symphony vitrified urban paving