All driveways will require some form of edge restraint for long-lasting structural stability. Use our Tegula kerbs for all types of design - steps, grass, patio’s, feature banding as well as driveways and pathways.
These products can be laid easily to retain different shapes and orientations. Tegula kerbs provide attractive restraining edges for driveway and paving projects in one of our most popular aesthetics.
To choose a suitable block paving to match these Tegula Kerbs please view our complete range of Concrete Block Paving.
If you are planning to install a driveway yourself, here is our installation video with a few helpful hints and tips to consider. If you are looking for a professional to install, why not search your local area for an approved Marshalls Registered Installer.
- Create separation and visual differentiation between distinct areas, helping to guide visitors in the directions you choose – whether on foot or by car
- Helps to prevent vehicle overrun where grass areas may sit next to driveways
- Maintain the integrity and strength of the driveway or garden paving they border, keeping pavers in place and restricting the growth of roots or grass
- Improve the final appearance of a project, either through complementing existing features such as furniture and ornaments, or creating eye-catching contrast
- Easy to install to retain different shapes and orientations