If you’re looking for a high-quality budget paving for your storage areas, workshop surrounds or as a path to your utility, our Textured Utility paving could be the right choice for you. Available in three colours and in two, easy to lay sizes, it is hardwearing with a slightly coarse finish. Why not add Saxon Edging to create a more eye-catching look?
For help with installation, please refer to our installation guide.
- Robust so you can be sure it suits high traffic areas
- With the durability of concrete flags, you can expect a great return on the time and money you invest in your patio
- The textured finish ensures high slip resistance for outdoor areas and utility rooms
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Compound Included|
|Textured Utility Paving 450 x 450 x 32mm||Buff (B)Natural (N)||Textured||Single Size||450||450||32||13||64||No|
|Textured Utility Paving 600 x 600 x 32mm||Buff (B)Natural (N)Charcoal (C)||Textured||Single Size||600||600||32||10.79||30||No|
|Textured Utility Paving Sample||Textured||Single Size||100||1|
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- textured utility concrete paving installation details november 2020
- textured utility paving
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 3). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-10 working days for delivery.