Marshalls’ Woodstone Sleepers offer a rustic and hard-wearing option for your garden.
These wood-effect paving slabs are designed to replicate traditional wooden railway
sleepers, and combine all the aesthetic advantages of wood with the strength and durability
Marshalls Woodstone Sleepers require minimal maintenance, with no need for wood
preservatives. Because they’re made from high-quality and durable materials, they won’t rot
or warp like wood can.
Choose from two natural wood-like colours and complement your selection of Woodstone
Sleepers with co-ordinating posts, planters and concrete decking.
- Woodstone Sleepers have the aesthetic advantages of wood but are stronger and more durable
- Woodstone sleepers require less maintenance
- A co-ordinating range is available to complete the look
Product Colours and Sizes
|Colour||Size *||Coverage m2|
|Dark Brown||Woodstone Sleeper 800x200x40||3.84|
|Light Buff||Woodstone Sleeper 800x200x40||3.84|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA062010
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Woodstone Sleepers
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Woodstone Sleepers?
- Choice of 2 colours
- Complementary products available
- Aesthetic advantages of wood plus the strength and durability of concrete
- Less maintenance and no wood preservative required
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.