Woodstone Sleepers replicate traditional wooden Railway Sleepers, and have all the aesthetic advantages of wood with the strength and durability of concrete.
Marshalls Woodstone Sleepers require less maintenance with no need for wood preservatives, and won’t rot or warp like wood can.
Woodstone Sleepers are available in two natural wood like colours, with co-ordinating posts, planters and decking available.
- Woodstone Sleepers have the aesthetic advantages of wood but are stronger and more durable
- Woodstone sleepers require less maintenance
- A co-ordinating range is available to complete the look
Product Colours and Sizes
|Dark Brown||Woodstone Sleeper 800x200x40|
|Light Buff||Woodstone Sleeper 800x200x40|
* Sizes shown are Length x Width x Thickness
Product Reference: WEBFA062010
Cleaning and Maintenance Guidelines
Laying Patterns and Designs for Woodstone Sleepers
Hover over the link to view the laying pattern / design, alternatively click to open as a PDF.
Buy Today From Approved Online Retailers
Why choose Woodstone Sleepers?
- Choice of 2 colours
- Complementary products available
- Aesthetic advantages of wood plus the strength and durability of concrete
- Less maintenance and no wood preservative required
- Guaranteed for 12 months
Marshalls Hard Landscape Guarantee covers material defects for a full 10 years, materials produced with Surface Performance Technology for a further 10 years and covers installation defects for 5 years - Only available via a Marshalls Registered installer.
* Excludes Richmond paving, Pendle paving, Weatherpoint and Always Green artificial grass.