We’re treating ten lucky winners to a day at BBC Gardeners’ World Live, which starts next week at the Birmingham NEC.
Each of the ten winners will receive a pair of tickets, allowing themselves and their guest a one-day access to both the BBC Gardeners’ World Live AND the BBC Good Food Show exhibitions, from Thursday 14th June to Sunday 17th June.
Take inspiration from the show to refresh your garden and browse the freshest trends of the season. You’ll be able to shop the exhibitors on display and see some of the big names across food, drink and gardening, all in one place! Marshalls have again contributed to the APL Avenue gardens this year, so you’ll get to see our products in all their glory, showcased in different garden styles.
Fancy your chance to attend? All you need to do is head over to our Facebook page and leave a comment on our competition post telling us why you’d like to visit BBC Gardeners’ World Live.
We’d love for you to share this with your friends and ‘like’ the Marshalls page to stay up to date with what we get up to at the show.
If selected as one of the lucky winners, you will need to activate your ticket to guarantee entry on the day, details of which will be provided on receipt of your tickets. The tickets do not include access to theatre seats, but these can be purchased on the day, subject to availability.
Best of luck!
UK Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via the Marshalls Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MarshallsGroup/) and only one entry per person is permitted.
4. To enter, individuals must comment on the competition post with a reason why they’d like to attend BBC Gardener’s World Live.
5. The opening date for entries is 16:00 (GMT) on Monday 4th June 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 16:00 (GMT) on Friday 8th June 2018. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
7. 10 (ten) winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Friday 8th June 2018 (“Draw Date”).
8. 10 (ten) individual winners will receive one pair of tickets (two tickets total) EACH to BBC Gardeners’ World Live (including the Good Food Show), for one day access between Thursday 14th June 2018 and Sunday 17th June 2018.
9. The winners will be notified by a message on Marshalls Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MarshallsGroup/) before Tuesday 12th June 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 24 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
10. Travel and any other costs relating to the event are the responsibility of each individual winner.
11. The prize will be sent to each winner by post within 48 hours of being notified of their win.
12. The prize for the winners is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winners’ initials and counties can be obtained by sending an email to Sophie.Rowe@Marshalls.co.uk within three days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
16. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook.
22. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter of this prize draw is Marshalls Mono of Landscape House, Premier Way, Lowfields Business Park, Elland, HX5 9HT.