With a traditional riven textured finish that’s been partially polished, Chapelgate creates a weathered, aged look for anyone looking to bring the charm of Yorkstone to their garden. The stone comes in a 15.71m² patio paving pack in a blend of soft natural browns, buffs and grey-browns to add a real sense of character to your garden.
All sandstone products within our Natural Stone range meet the criteria outlined in the Marshalls Stone Standard, meaning the stone you choose has been rigorously tested to ensure only the highest quality.
Use with Marshalls Weatherpoint® 365 Jointing Compound for the perfect finish.
- Achieve a traditional look with the partially polished, riven finish of Chapelgate
- Enjoy a pristine finish for years to come thanks to the colour enhancer applied to each flag to preserve the aged aesthetic
- Rest assured with the knowledge that this product is ethically sourced
Select a size
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||Jointing Included|
|Chapelgate Paving Project Pack||Chapelgate (CG)||Riven||Mixed Size||560
The natural origin of stone means variation in colour, texture and natural markings is inevitable. Whilst Marshalls strives to ensure the integrity of each natural stone range through expert hand selection, some variation may occur.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- chapelgate sandstone paving january 2020
- Chapelgate Sandstone Paving Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0174 Chapelgate
- chapelgate garden paving