Driveline Priora® is the affordable, low maintenance permeable driveway solution, available in a range of popular colour options to enhance every home. Our patented Priora® design offers superior driveway strength for a long lasting sustainable urban drainage system.
Designed to manage driveway drainage by allowing surface water to pass through the joints directly into the ground below, reducing the risk of flooding and not overloading drains. Choosing this product for your driveway project means you won’t need any additional planning permission or drainage.
To find out more on driveway legislation, why not read our helpful blog on the Rules for a new Driveway.
- Refresh your driveway with the ideal permeable driveway solution
- Choose from six attractive and popular colour options to suit your taste
- Rest assured by your choice - no planning permission or additional drainage is required!
- Reduce the risk of flooding with this patented design
|Product Name||Colours Available||Finish||Pack Type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Pack Size (m2)||No Items/Pack||Jointing Included|
|Driveline Priora® 200 x 100 x 60mm||Brindle (BRI)Bracken (BRA)Burnt Ochre (BO)Buff (B)Charcoal (CH)Red (R)||Textured||Single Size||200||100||60||8.08||404||No|
|Driveline Priora® Sample||Textured||Single Size||100||1|
Due to the nature of this product and the manufacturing process, some variation may occur. Where images are viewed online or in printed material, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown directly reflect the colours of the actual product.
- cleaning maintenance guidelines marshalls garden paving and driveways
- driveline priora concrete paving january 2020
- Driveline Priora Concrete Paving Installation Details January 2019
- LP 0010
- LP 0009
- LP 0008
- driveline priora permeable block paving
Please select the samples you require below (maximum 6). Samples are free of charge. Please allow 3-10 working days for delivery.
4 | 1 reviews
Priora 200 x 100 x 60 Brindle Permeable Paving
top product on the market, that's why you have to wait so long for it.